TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Admin -> Settings screen lists the global application setting and their current values. Edit the settings as appropriate and click Save at the bottom of the screen.
Configuration Settings starting with an asterisk ( * ) are view only settings but can be configured by WarehouseOS support. To edit these settings, send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
- *Configured for Cases - Automatically set when the system license is applied. Inventory Module must be included in license. If set system may process Cases as well as Eaches.
*Allocation Rules - Current algorithm for how inventory is allocated against orders. The default and most optimized is Inventory.
Note: Allocation Rule can be dependent on system configuration. For example, systems configured for cases must use the Case Algorithms. For more details on Allocation, see Order Allocation.
*Use Location Type for Allocation and *Allocation Location Type - If the UserLocation Type for Allocation flag is set then the value in the Allocation Location Type will dictate which Location Type will be looked at by allocation routines
- Auto Apply Cycle Counts - Immediately apply cycle counts and update inventory as the cycle counts are completed in the WOS Operations Cycle Count App. If disabled, cycle counts will be recorded but must be reviewed and approved in WOS Manager before affecting inventory
- Generate Shipping LPN - A Shipping LPN is required to be applied to each box created in the WOS Operations Packing app. An LPN will be automatically generated and applied to each box. The format of the auto-generated LPN is XXXX-00 (i.e. Order Number followed by a sequential box #). If disabled, the user will be prompted to enter the Shipping LPN as each box is created
- Auto Set Orders with all Unknowns to Hold - Orders will have their status changed to Hold if any lines on the order cannot be fully allocated
- Drop Unknowns W/O Reallocation - Orders and Batches will drop to WOS Operations without attempting to allocate any Unknown lines on the orders. This can often speed up the process of pulling batches to the tablets and is helpful if you are already monitoring Unknown pick locations or expect them to show up when picking orders
- Require Lot/Serial at Pack - A lot or serial number will be required during packing for any item that has been enabled to track lot or serial numbers
- * Enable Inline Replenishment Task Generation - Inventory level is evaluated after each function that affects inventory and a replenishment task is automatically generated if the inventory quantity drops below the minimum configured on the item
- * Replenish Task Algorithm - Sets the algorithm used to identify items that need replenishment.
- * Auto Approve PO Receipts - Automatically approves PO Receipts so they are available for Putaway, instead of waiting for them to be reviewed and approved..
- PackOne Batching - Orders with a single line are filtered out of the Batch Build page, allowing them to be batched together into a PackOne Batch. If enabled, Orders with a single line can still be shown in the Batch Build screen by enabling the toggle in that page
- PackOne Auto-print - For each order that is packed in the PackOne app, an internal trigger looks for documents in the Print Queue and updates them with the print settings related to the device that packed the order
- Verify Auto-print - For each order that is verified, an internal trigger looks for documents in the Print Queue and updates them with the print settings related to the device that packed the order
- Packing Auto-print - For each order that is packed in the Packing app, an internal trigger looks for documents in the Print Queue and updates them with the print settings related to the device that packed the order
- Packing Auto-print Trigger - Determines whether the Print Queue documents are triggered to print as the box is opened or as the box is closed
- SpeedPick Auto-print - For each order that is picked and packed in a Picking Cell, an internal trigger looks for documents in the Print Queue and and updates them with the print settings related to the device picking the order.
- Local Time Zone - When time zone details cannot be obtained by the browser and the user's local settings, the time zone will be assumed based on this setting
Scan Matching (Regular Expressions)
Regular Expressions are used throughout WarehouseOS to validate a scan against an expected format. Regular Expressions can be customized to your needs but must be updated by WarehouseOS support. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in customizing these settings.
- Report Page Size - Sets the default number of records that are displayed in the grids throughout WOS Manager
- System Wide Date Range - Sets the default date range in any page that requires dates to be set to search for records throughout WOS Manager
- Pick Display Order - Sets how lines are sorted when displayed in WOS Operations Single and Batch Pick Apps. Default is to display picks by the location's pick sequence. Displaying picks in order of a priority sequence set on the order is also available
- Force Different User to Verify - When using the WOS Operations Verify App, require a different user to verify the order than the user who picked the order