TABLE OF CONTENTS
The WOS Fulfillment app utilizes a separate set of permissions from the WMS Fusion app.
- WMS Fusion utilizes Groups
- WOS Fulfllment utilizes User Groups
The details below are related to the User Groups that are used to control permissions in the WOS Fulfillment app.
WarehouseOS distinguishes between Accounts that will log into WOS Manager and Users that will log into WOS Fulfillment.
Users are organized into User Groups to assign permissions to WOS Operations. Because a User is assigned to a User Group, processes can differ for warehouse employees based on skill, experience, or job responsibilities.
User Groups are more granular and provide more control over permissions within the WOS Fulfillment app. Permission settings are organized first by operation within the WOS Fulfillment app, then by function. It should match very closely to the actual experience selecting a function within WOS Fulfillment.
Note: There is no default settings on first implementation. The first group will need to be created. After creating new user groups, review WOS Operations Users to assign user group to users.
Manage User Groups
- Go to Admin -> User Groups
- Click on an existing Group or click on Create New
- Make the necessary edits to the settings
- Click Save
Delete User Groups
- Go to Admin -> User Groups
- Click on an existing User Group or click on Create New
- Click Delete
- When the confirmation page loads, click Delete again.
User Group Options
Sections of User Group will be added as more operations and functions are built into the WOS Fulfillment App.
Applies to the entire WOS Fulfillment app
- Enable Session Timeout - With this setting enabled, a user will be logged out of WOS Fulfillment after being inactive
- Inactive Time Frame - How long the WOS Fulfillment app waits before logging out an inactive user
- 3600 Seconds is 1 hour
- 86400 seconds is 1 day
- Enable Packing App - Enables users to use the Packing app
- Enable Pack All - Enables a button that will pack all remaining items into the current open box
- Close on Pack All - If PackAll is enabled, close all the open boxes when the PackAll button is pressed
- Enable Close All - Enables a button to close all boxes in a single action
- Require Box Type Selection - Forces Box Type selection before allowing to close the shipping box
- Require Item Validation - Requires the item and quantity be validated by scan or tap on each line
- Require Item Scan Validation - Disables the ability to tap on the line items to validate them
- Require Lot - Requires Lot Number be provided for Lot Enabled items
- Require Serial - Requires Serial Number to be provided for Serial Enabled items
- Allow Short Packing - Allow users to short pack an order if necessary
- Allow Box Reopening - Allows users to reopen a box while packing
- Force Show Order Notes - Shows the notes for an order when starting to pack the order
- Enable Putaway App - Enables users to use the Replenishment app
- Request Putaway to Home Location - If item's Home Location is set, and user scans a different location for final put into the pick face, a prompt will remind the user that the item should be put into the Home Location. The user is allowed to override this prompt and complete the putaway into the selected location
Each function has a dedicated section to allow more granular controls
- Enable Inventory (Pull | Put | Move) - Enables users to use the desired function in the Manage Inventory app
- Restrict (Pull | Put | Move) by Area - Restricts the user from performing inventory transactions to only areas assigned to the User
- Require Scan Each Item - Requires each item be scanned to indicate the desired quantity (Scan for each instead of typing in a quantity per scan)
- Allow Tap Selection - Allows the user to tap a line to identify second option instead of requiring a scan
- Enable Reason Codes - Require user to enter a Reason Code when performing a inventory transaction
- Reason Code Mode - Configures when a Reason Code is required
- EachTransaction - A Reason Code will be required after the Item and Location scan for each transaction
- PerSession - A Reason Code will be required when entering the operation and that same Reason Code will be used for all transactions until the operation is changed