TABLE OF CONTENTS
WOS Operations is the name of the mobile application developed for the iPad. The app is referred to as WOS Operations which directly interfaces with WOS Manager and is not operational on its own without WOS Manager
Download the WOS Operations App (WOS Operations)
- Ensure a system administrator has established an Apple ID and provided access to the App Store
- Make sure the iPad is connected to the internet
- In the Apple App Store, search for WOS Operations OR scan the App Store QR code from Site Settings (In WOS Manager, go to the settings menu in the top right of the screen and select Site Settings)
Select the latest version and install the app
Note: There is a WarehouseOS app in the App Store that was developed for iPods and has limited functionality. Ensure you have searched for and found the WOS Operations app.
Configure the App
Review the Devices documentation for how to configure and register the device with WOS Manager
After the device has been configured the initial user can log in and register the device in WOS Manager.
Note: The user must be created in WOS Manager before being able to log in through WOS Operations. Review the WOS Operations Users documentation explaining how to add users.
- Touch the Login button at the bottom center of the key
- Enter the Passkey setup when the desired user was created
- If the passkey was correct and the user is logged in, it will display all the apps available to that user
Click "Logged in as [user]" to log out.
Adjust Keyboard Settings
Because scanners are connected to the iPad as a Bluetooth keyboard, all of the iPadOS auto-complete functionality can affect the input from the scanner. To control this effect, we recommend turning off these keyboard settings on the iPad. The location of these settings can change. But they are typically found under General -> Keyboard.
As an example, with all of the keyboard settings turned on, scanning a barcode that said "Unitech" into the Notepad app auto-corrected to "Unite him". With all of the keyboard settings turned off, it scanned properly as "Unitech".